This position requires a person who is both customer focused and has a strong technical aptitude. The Enterprise Client Technical Representative will be responsible for working with and meeting the needs of Lone Wolf’s largest Transaction Management software customers, troubleshooting issues and providing high-level technical support.
The Enterprise Client Technical Representative will also help document bugs, enhancement requests, help with product QA, assist with new customer software implementations and project management.
The Enterprise Client Technical Representative will become an expert on the TransactionDesk software application and underlying database structure.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with customers by fielding inbound calls, capturing issues, researching and resolving said issues, and acting proactively to provide top client relations.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to log Jira tickets that Development and Product departments will use to make system changes, fixes, and enhancements.
- Software QA - Perform TransactionDesk software testing, log bug tickets in Jira.
- Project management, including creating and maintaining project plans for projects and sub-projects.
- Be an escalation point for key issues that our Technical Support department cannot resolve (advanced issues).
- Act as a TransactionDesk internal support resource and SME for other departments within Lone Wolf (Professional Services, Sales, etc.)
- Assist with new key client software implementations, collect and document requirements and customizations, manage projects, help set-up RETS feeds, etc.
Skills & Requirements
REQUIREMENTS and Preferences
EDUCATION: Bachelor's, technically related degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years of experience in technical support, project management, customer service in a technical environment. Real estate industry knowledge a plus.
- Great interpersonal skills, great with people, patient in the face of an impatient or demanding customer/end-user
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, specifically the ability to learn and understand software, data relationships and put the pieces together
- The ability to manage projects and time and juggle multiple priorities
- Detail oriented, but retaining the ability to move quickly
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written
- A passionate commitment to customers, and a collaborative, team-oriented working style