Junior Data Analyst
Inbox Marketer offers value through telling our clients’ customer stories. We do this by connecting clients to their customers with timely, relevant email marketing campaigns. This cannot be done without the Data Services team. Inbox Marketer needs a highly-skilled Junior Data Analyst to pull data sets; import, clean, transform, and validate the accuracy of the data; and automate data tasks and processes. The work our Data Anlysts are responsible for ensures our clients' customers recevie the right offer or message at the right time. This work can reach people numbering in the millions.
Documenting data flow by creating data flow diagrams (DFDs) will enable us to make conclusions from the data and make smart, transformative decisions.
All members of the Data Services team support email marketing campaigns by writing queries, stored procedures and being the Subject Matter Experts of our data and databases. Navigating through the critical path of deploying data management and analytics tasks to meet client needs and expectations will take excellent collaboration with many Inbox Marketer stakeholders. Are you up for it?
We’ll be looking for candidate who can show they have:
• Post-secondary education in computer science
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience working with databases and complex data files
• Experience working with MySQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with ETL data integration tools and technologies is an asset
• Strong experience with Excel and Access databases
• Strong critical thinking skills to examine and interpret data results
• A passion for data-driven decision making and problem solving