Smile is the largest provider of reward programs in the world. We reward tens of millions of people every year, and power rewards programs for thousands of businesses around the world. That means we’ve got a lot of clients who need our support!
We’re looking for an Client Success Manager to join our rapidly-growing Client Experience Team. You will be working with our biggest clients to grow their businesses through effective community building with our rewards programs. This position is all about building & maintaining relationships and making a meaningful difference in your clients’ business. If you love a challenging, high-volume environment and can think on your feet to delight customers, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the full client relationship after merchants successfully launch their rewards program.
- Use you community-building & retention marketing expertise to strategize with clients on their marketing tactics to build effective rewards programs.
- Provide frequent & complete feedback to the product team to drive product improvements onto the roadmap.
- Directly impact retention by ensuring your clients not only understand the value of Smile.io, but also understand their rewards program effectiveness, their Smile.io plan and all of the value they can build through their programs.
- Work closely with the rest of the Client Experience team to create repeatable processes that can help Smile scale.
- Jump into accounts with both feet - we’ve got a list of clients ready for you!
- Solve problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensure that we can avoid similar problems in the future.
What You Need:
- A few years of work experience within the tech industry, ideally in a high volume environment.
- The ability to think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance.
- Creative problem-solving skills to think on your feet with little to no guidance when you encounter roadblocks.
- A love of people and problem-solving! About 80% of your time will be spent speaking with clients and coworkers to work through challenges together.
- A calm demeanor - you need to be someone who doesn't get overwhelmed when you're juggling a lot of things.
- A willingness to dive into challenging conversations around tool performance, program results, and pricing plans.
- The ability to thrive in a high-paced, rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.