Cyber Security Specialist
Position: Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 5+Years Relevant Work Experience
Education: Graduate Degree in Related Field
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist who will be responsible for performing technical analysis of our corporate network activity; monitor and evaluate network traffic. Develop corporate-wide security standards and guidelines. Coordinate with third-party auditors on identified gaps and defining an action resolution plan.
- Development and implementation of corporate-wide information security standards, guidelines andprocedures
- Create and maintain IT security controls documentation for external audits
- Identify security gaps and define an action plan
- Provide recommendations, develop security policies on those recommendations and oversee their implementation, along with support and mitigation during implementation
- Monitor and understand emerging threats through our IDS/IPS systems and action alerts accordingly
- Co-ordinate awareness of security policy and security issues across all lines of business
- Conduct employee and management security awareness training and education
- 5+ years of experience in IT security
- Solid understanding of security, including advanced security areas such as penetration testing, cryptography, blockchain technology, hardware security, kernel hacking and reverse engineering
- Deep understanding of Kali Linux, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, or any other penetration testing frameworks or tools
- Strong experience in Active Directory, group policies, access control, Microsoft and Linux technologies
- Experience with network and computer forensic tools
- Experience in networking technologies, firewalls, protocols and routing
- Proven ability to conduct IT risk assessments and gap analysis
- Strong skills in managing customer expectation and presenting findings to C-level executives
- Strong working knowledge of OS administration (Windows/Linux/MacOS)
- Proven ability to work in a stressful or a crisis situation
Bonus Points for:
- MSCE, CCNA, ITIL, CISSP, CISA, SANS
- Experience with SSAE-16 SOC2 standards and policies
- Working knowledge of FIPS-140 implementation and respective measures for obtaining certification
- Familiar with current approaches to data security as well as traditional access control techniques
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.