Field Services Coordinator
Position: Field Services Coordinator
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
We believe in providing our clients with specific solutions to their problems. We’re shipping large, complex industrial mobile robotics platforms that require a skilled integrator to perform field integration and commissioning services at our customers’ locations. As well as to be maintained, upgraded and repaired.
As a Field Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and organizing team resources to support customer, partner or internal initiated tasks. You will work with other teams to determine priorities and most efficient execution plans.
You will need to coordinate the Field Services Team for:
- Supporting planned upgrades, deployments, and maintenance of customer systems
- Supporting emergency trips for system repairs
- Supporting in-field recalls and bulletins
- Running Continuous Improvement projects to further define and refine the Field Services Team’s processes to improve customer satisfaction, speed, and ease of onboarding and repeatability in the field.
You will be responsible to coordinate both customer satisfaction, internal requests and team members work/life (travel) balance.
You want to work for a fast-paced growing company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with less than 100% effort. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. You look forward to traveling around the globe, expanding Clearpath’s robot domain.
You're looking for a job where you get to interact with a diverse team and conquer new challenges.
You are comfortable interfacing with your team via web conferencing, phone, IM and e-mail communication. As the team could be anywhere in the world at any given time.
You are a self-starter. You do not need to be micro-managed and are looking to be given goals and tasks that you will follow through to completion on your own while providing feedback and updates on status.
You are comfortable operating under pressure, supporting multiple customers. You enjoy working with various teams to meet one goal.
- Exceptional professionalism and client-facing skills (interacting with multiple teams and organizing)
- Detail oriented, excellent written and verbal communication
- Resource planning and team loading coordination
- Capable in MS Office for both communication, presentation and organization purposes
- Collaborative to your core
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done
Bonus points for:
- Experience coordinating remote employees
- Experience specifically organizing support and/or travel teams
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.