What we’re hoping you will achieve … (circa 2020) one year from now..
Your potential story, one year from now……. We’d like to thank you for your contributions to our timely product rollouts, client support, and internal developer systems/infrastructure maintenance that helped the company achieve record customer satisfaction levels and a consecutive year of triple digit revenue growth. Here are some of your contributions as a key member of our software installation, support, and developer operations team:
- You acted as the primary contact point for customers regarding all installation, technical training and second/third tier software support. Your excellent work resulted in you owning a “portfolio” of client sites that included some of our largest clients including a Fortune 500 company.
- Applied a data driven approach to monitoring the health of the software installed at the various customer sites, which resulted in resolving problems before they escalated into larger issues. Furthermore, you championed the creation of an automated health tracking application along with the development team. These initiatives culminated in increasing your team’s productivity by 30% and reduced the number of support tickets by 20%.
- Provided pre- and post-sales technical assistance to the sales team. You also helped the sales team prepare demo setups of the product and gathered information on customer needs, complaints and requests, using this information to influence the development of the product line.
- Contributed to the ongoing improvement of Tangam’s online knowledge base and support processes. Helped improve the customer support architecture through automation and web based software tools resulting in 30% improvement in issue resolution time.
- Coordinated and performed software upgrades of the product with customers and their IT teams. While you performed the upgrades, you also identified all the bottlenecks in the process, and worked with developers to minimize the bottlenecks for a smoother upgrade process. This reduced the down-time during upgrades by 50%.
- Ensured that the internal team (developers, business analysts) have the right systems environment, client data stores, backups, monitoring, and software tools so they can focus on building great software and advanced analytics.
We can’t wait until next year. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours, Apply Now.
Who we are
Tangam Systems is a small and rapidly growing company that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to some of the best known brands in the resort industry. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casino resorts optimize their gaming operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the patron experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Since its market launch in 2009 TYM's install base has doubled every year, and includes clients in China, United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Relevant IT or support engineering experience. 1 – 4 years working experience in a support engineer or IT technician role. Database and SQL knowledge.
- Education. Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- Troubleshooter extraordinaire. Proficiency with computer networking and troubleshooting (Windows operating system, hardware, etc.).
- Top notch communicator. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally up to 15% of working time.
- Have an eye for detail. Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Previous DBA experience is an asset
- Available after business hours for critical issues.
- No criminal record and licensable to work in a highly regulated industry.