We are looking for a Product Manager with exceptional experience in content “marketplace” management to help take the Axonify Content Exchange offering to the next level. This is a critical role that will support the strategic development and execution, content sourcing and maintenance, operations/tracking and fulfillment and optimization of the Axonify content marketplace offering (Axonify Content Exchange). This role thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment and keeps up to date with the ever-changing landscape of the corporate markets Axonify serves as well as the evolving content needs and opportunities of our customers. The Product Manager, Content Exchange role is at the heart of the Axonify content offering and works closely with teams across the organization. Strong initiative, leadership and communication skills is a must.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Representing the Axonify content marketplace business strategy in our global markets and target verticals, including strategic planning and positioning, oversight of new content curation and updates, content partnerships, reporting/analysis, fulfillment, packaging, operations and more.
- Working cross-functionally to enable internal and external focus and go-to-market strategies for Axonify’s content marketplace offering – partnering to ensure company wide objectives are appropriately set and actioned to meet defined company goals.
- Driving primary marketplace objectives as they relate to revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Managing relationships and end-to-end process from online presence, order entry and supply chain processes for the Axonify marketplace. Develop and implement regular reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics.
- Supporting the continual stocking and growth of the marketplace with highly relevant, desirable, accurate, well-crafted content.
- Ensuring all compliance related content and certificates are in place and accurate.
- Monitoring and making pricing and packaging recommendations and updates as needed.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axoni-fam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- Product Management experience, 5 year minimum is ideal. Related (Content) Marketplace experience is an asset.
- Continued education with a University Degree or College Diploma that highlights a related field.
- Intimate knowledge of the digital publishing world.
- Knowledge of marketplace systems and operations, pricing and packaging, legal, customer influencers, and marketing engines
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities while adapting to quickly changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work to common goals with multiple departments.
- Experience working in global environment, managing multiple critical tasks with competing priorities.
- A natural ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose
- Ability to grasp complex measurement and attribution concepts to grow programs most effectively.
- Experience with reporting and analyzing data with the ability to communicate and relate to individuals (above average Excel Skills (Pivot Table, Vlookup), data analysis and understanding).
- The desire to learn from others and independently solve problems with ambition and energy.
- A team spirit that wants to be part of something great!
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.