Sales Operations Specialist
As our Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales teams by leveraging the appropriate sales tools, information and processes. We are searching for an eager-to-learn self-starter who brings a great attitude, has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to learn about how a high-tech company works! This role will offer great opportunity to collaborate with multiple teams and be well suited to someone who likes working in a fast-paced environment tackling new challenges. Effective time management, clear, concise communication, and strong initiative will be required to be successful in this role.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Working with Sales preparing customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Managing and maintaining customer information and contract records in Salesforce.com including reporting and dashboard creation.
- Assisting with planning, coordination and execution of Sales and events including quarterly business reviews and partner events.
- Leading, coordinating and responding to RFP’s (Request for Proposal) and ensuring all RFP knowledge assets are up to date.
- Supporting Sales Enablement functions.
- Assisting with Sales Operations projects.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axoni-fam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- 2+ years experience in a Sales Operations capacity or similar experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build and manage strong relationships cross-functionally across all management levels and roles to collaborate and execute effectively.
- Strong attention to detail in daily tasks and projects, while also having the ability to see beyond the individual tasks and understand the broader impact and implications of activities on other cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Power Point) as well as CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Post secondary education is required, preferably Business or Communications.
- Relevant experience in technology industry preferred.
- The desire to learn from others and independently solve problems with ambition and energy.
- A team spirit that wants to be part of something great!
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.