Chime is the largest and fastest-growing challenger banking company in the U.S., with over 3M accounts and no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $300M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, and others. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As a member of our Fraud, Risk and Member Services Engineering team, you’ll build both internal tools to help your colleagues better serve our members and member-facing features to improve member engagement and continued satisfaction. This includes our internal member services tool, customer support bot and dispute resolution tool.
As Full-Stack Engineer, Internal Tools:
What You’ll Do - Function
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Strong background in tools development
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
What You Bring - Experience
- Experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- 2+ years of React.js experience
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing high transaction applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
What You Have - Skill
- Interest in new technology such as Elixir
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.