Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative you will liaison between Planitar Inc. and our network of Canadian iGUIDE professionals.
You will work collaboratively with our local professional teams to build trust and strong relationships, ensuring iGUIDE best practices, promotion, and adoption of our technology in the market. As our Canadian Business Development Representative, you will be measured by the success of our local iGUIDE professional teams.
You will become a subject matter expert for the Canadian real estate industry and share your knowledge with our network and their clients.
Local team Support
- Influence and inspire iGUIDE Operators to engage in the iGUIDE brand, sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage front line efforts to drive Operator engagement and satisfaction
- Identify key opportunities for the Operator to grown iGUIDE awareness and adoption
- Providing mentoring and coaching to all members of iGUIDE operating teams
- Offer ongoing sales and business development coaching and support
- Occasionally work in-market with Operators and attend various events to build and support relationships
- Work with Operators to defined and implement a strategic development plan for their market
- Understand and analyze market conditions and business data that impact operations and performance
- Conduct informal business reviews with Operators to identify and execute revenue generating opportunities
- Leverage internal sales resources management tools to manage contacts and track sales efforts and results
- Deliver on performance and growth targets for assigned Operators
- Support the larger Operator Development Team to achieve collective deliverables
- Work with our marketing, brand and training teams to enhance and improve operator and market support programs
- Work with our internal customer service, sales, production, development and other departments, operating as a liaison between the licensee team and corporate team
- Stay current with industry information and trends
- Transfer this knowledge to the Operators to enhance our value proposition
- Train and mentor other Development team members as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and relationship management
- Post-secondary education
- Outstanding communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational and project management abilities
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial and confident self-starter
- Good understanding of marketing communications and business services
- Ability to travel
- A background in Franchise Development, Sales or a similar role
- Strong understanding of real estate industry and process
- Strong understanding of photography and editing processes
- Please send Cover Letter & Resume
- Please no calls or visits, only online selected candidates will be contacted
Planitar is changing the way people see, understand and explore the build universe.
Our iGUIDE hardware and software system is used by professionals around the world to efficiently scan and document spaces. Collected data is processed to create the immersive iGUIDE 3D property tour that weaves together 360 degree virtual views, floor plans, room measurements, floor areas, photos, videos and other online planning tools.
iGUIDE is used worldwide by real estate, A/E/C, travel & hospitality, institutional, and industrial stakeholders to provide users with a complete and engaging understanding of space.