Senior Product Manager, Monetization
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
TextNow is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with in depth knowledge of monetization platforms. With 15+ million monthly active users using TextNow to call and message people, you will own the technology that drives our largest stream of revenue
What you will do:
- Collaborate cross functionally to determine the monetization technology
- Lead the definition and building of monetization technology
- Work closely with the monetization team to ensure the successful ad operation and maximization of company earnings
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all TextNow employees
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- You have in-depth monetization experience, either building a new platform or working with an existing one
- You have worked extensively with advertising bidding platforms on both mobile and web
- You are willing to take risks and be wrong, and you thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have demonstrated an ability to lead complex cross-functional projects
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered lunch
- Professional development
- 24 Hour fitness membership
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com