Senior iOS Developer
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
We are looking for well-rounded iOS developers to join our development team and help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry. You will play a pivotal role on our team, from building beautiful user interfaces to improving the performance and stability of our app to ensuring that every phone call for each and every customer is crystal clear. Most importantly, the work you do every day will impact and change the way people communicate on a day-to-day basis.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What you will do:
- Write clean, maintainable iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Take full ownership of projects from design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Be a leader, take ownership of technical issues as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of iOS development experience
- Strong fundamentals - you know your data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks
- An understanding of iOS and Cocoa design patterns, including MVVM or MVP
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Value the success of your team and their mission
Nice to have
- Experience with a VOIP or SIP Stack
- Experience with CallKit
- Experience with Core Data
- Impactful work
- Professional development
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org