Interested in helping cars start talking to each other for collision avoidance? Does the thought of building tools to secure communications between millions of devices excite you? Do you want to make the world a better place? Then you might be a good fit for our team. We are out to make a difference and have fun doing it. Our dynamic team tackles challenging problems in an open and collaborative environment. We are always learning new things and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are active participants in our community including many local technology groups and local charities. We love what we do and we love where we work.
At ESCRYPT, we believe that security and privacy are important, no matter the size of the device. We are passionate about bringing safety and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. We use our breadth and depth of experience and our combined abilities to give our customers the edge they need against ever evolving threats.
We are currently seeking someone who is passionate about cloud-based automotive simulation.
Reporting to the technical team leader you would have ownership of our simulation tooling. Working closely with the scrum teams as well as the larger product organization you would prioritize development efforts to meet the needs of products & customers on time.
- Define and align the product vision, roadmap, strategic goals, and ensure the stakeholders are on board
- Actively participate in Sprint events, including Planning, Standup, Backlog Refinement, and Reviews
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead(s) and other stakeholders to write epics & features, and supply acceptance criteria detailed enough for the team to deliver successfully
- Support the team by removing impediments that impact delivery
- Ensure a consistent message on features and delivery goes out to customers & stakeholders
- Support, manage, and enable sales and operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be a product expert and represent the market effectively
- International travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with senior management, customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bonus for German speaking)
- Proven ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects
- Ability to write clear and complete value based epics and features
- 3+ years of experience in software development including any of the roles product owner, senior business analyst, development manager, or quality assurance manager
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM
- Exposure to Big Data solutions
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Videos to Watch
Want to learn more about products developed at ESCRYPT Waterloo?
Explore links below
Perfectly Keyless : https://www.youtube/btBrfIrJNCI
In the news: Bosch V2X demonstration - ITS America June 2018 https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2018/06/05/bosch-develops-driver-warning-system/671125002/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ESCRYPT
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/escrypt/
Website - https://www.escrypt.com/en