Front End Developer
If you want to be part of the next industrial revolution to shape Industry 4.0. Where you work on a cutting edge, innovative solutions of Molex Industrial Communication group. You will be part of our respectful, friendly and innovative culture with many office perks and surprises! We are looking for high performance people with the ability to adapt and welcome changes who has desire to contribute and make a difference.
The frontend Developer will be responsible for developing, delivering and implementing data-driven web application, The individual in this position must be able to manage time and milestones effectively, be self-motivated and communicate effectively. This position requires frontend skills and experience with responsive design. This position requires knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud services.
- Working closely with project stakeholders and related architects to define/verify the use cases and requirements for new software products using systems engineering methods.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to provide an integrated solution
- Developing software components
- Maintaining code integrity
- Practicing entrepreneurial innovative, and forward-looking culture
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge and vast experience with design patterns, methodologies, and best practices (modularity, portability, scalability)
- Familiarity with cloud based development
- Technical leadership, ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies
- Experienced in using RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Experienced in responsive web development using modern web frameworks
- Knowledge with full stack web development using languages such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, Bootstrap is a nice to have
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party software within complex systems
- A university degree in a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the molexcareers.com webpage.