Senior HR Data Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Development & Strategic Initiatives provides leadership the Senior HR Data Analyst, is responsible to provide support to the OpenText HR M&A group in analysis, research, due diligence and post-close activities to support existing and new corporate development initiatives.
You are great at:
• Working closely with business units, functional leaders and senior management to provide analysis of acquisition opportunities including but no limited to conducting research, compiling statistics and prepare analysis
• Responsible to set up standard report templates & cadence, working with stakeholders to establish needs based on specific acquisition etc.
• Providing analytical support and coordinating activities for conducting due diligence.
• Developing clear presentations summarizing analysis and recommendations for decision makers.
• Participating in monthly and quarterly reporting of financial results for past acquisitions.
• Assisting in development of HR strategy materials
• Assisting in the research and/or analysis of ad-hoc requests.
• Synthesize and communicate due diligence findings; quantifying areas of risk, dependency and opportunity in partnership with HR COEs.
• Collaborates effectively with HR functional area partners (Compensation, Benefits, HRIM, HRSS, HR Business Partners, OE and Learning) as well as other functions (Corporate Communications, VC team, Legal, Finance, Tax, IT, etc.) on all relevant aspects of M&A work
• Establish and maintain credibility throughout the organization and ensure strict adherence to confidentiality and sensitivity in handling all aspects of private data across the HR team
• Continually improve M&A process, maintain decision database and update M&A playbook as required
What it takes:
• Minimum of seven years of industry experience in a data analyst role preferably in Corporate development
• Extensive financial and quantitative analysis knowledge and skills, along with expert-level financial modeling skills
• Familiarity with SAP-based financial planning tools to use them to extract/input data from/to corporate reporting/corporate planning tools
• Ability to maneuver in an environment of uncertainty and make decisions with incomplete and sometimes contradictory data
• High attention to detail, accuracy and presentation while delivering work in timely manner.
• Ability to research topics effectively.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and ability to work independently and influence others
• Ability to travel
• Must be flexible to work extended hours, frequently evenings and weekends, to meet deadlines hours, frequently evenings and weekends, to meet deadlines.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.