Senior Manager, Total Rewards, Mergers & Acquisitions
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Senior Director Corporate Development & Strategic Initiatives provides leadership to ensure the successful execution of all Total Rewards aspects of global M&A projects, from due diligence to post close integration including synthesizing the overall Change Management approach for TR initiatives.
You are great at:
• Accountable for leading HR Total Rewards due diligence and coordination of integration activities for Compensation and Benefits related items
• Synthesize and communicate TR due diligence findings. Quantifying areas of risk, dependency and opportunity. In partnership with C&B leadership prepare recommendations to address any issues and integration proposals
• Identify operation and integration issues pre- and post- acquisition, manage and resolve issues
• Work closely with C&B teams in developing and implementing integration strategies, project plans and communications
• Collaborates effectively with HR functional area partners (Compensation, Benefits, HRIM, HRSS, HR Business Partners, OE and Learning) as well as other functions (Corporate Communications, VC team, Legal, Finance, Tax, IT, etc.) on all relevant aspects of M&A work
• Remains current on new laws, regulations, works council considerations, M&A approaches and tools
• Mentors and develops others to build and sustain institutional M&A knowledge and core competencies
• Establish and maintain credibility throughout the organization and ensure strict adherence to confidentiality and sensitivity in handling all aspects of private data across the HR team
• Continually improve C&B M&A process, maintain decision database and update M&A playbook as required
What it takes:
• 8+ years of progressive compensation and benefits experience, preferably in the technology industry
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
• C&B designation or working towards, such as CEBS, CCP, HRPA
• Experience in US retirement, health & welfare benefits and exposure to compliance requirements required
• Experience in design and management of pension and benefits plans globally is a plus
• Previous HR-M&A experience is required
• Compensation experience is required, including job evaluation and market analysis
• Exposure to sales and variable compensation plans a plus,
• Exposure to equity plans is a plus
• Executive compensation experience a plus
• Demonstrated agility to succeed in a high change, fast paced environment, juggling multiple time sensitive priorities
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to work effectively in a highly matrix organization
• Excellent analytical capabilities, as well as problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.